• Go here on NCRonline.org to comment on any of GSR's #LCWR2015 stories
• See all GSR's coverage at LCWR 2015
• We're live tweeting the keynote addresses and other public discussions, too!
• Here is a link to the LCWR's presentations themselves.
The LCWR annual assembly was Aug. 11-14. You can see all GSR's coverage at this link: LCWR 2015.
There was a lot of good traffic on social media with the hashtag #LCWR2015.
We have put together some social media timelines from the major events and speeches at the assembly. They offer insights and quotes from the live events that may not have made it into the reported news stories:
• Our Storify collection of tweets from day one of the assembly (Tuesday, Aug. 11)
• Our Storify collection of tweets from day two (Wednesday, Aug. 12)
• Our Storify collection of tweets from day three (Thursday, Aug. 13)
• Our Storify collection of tweets from day four (Friday, Aug. 14)
Global Sisters Report has also had recent commentary about the doctrinal assessment, apostolic visitation and LCWR's response and leadership model:
Apostolic visitation: Sisters learn from the starlings by St. Joseph Sr. Kathleen Duffy
Pope Francis acknowledges women religious as allies not adversaries by theologian Richard Gaillardetz
Two ways to speak truth in love by Betty D. Thomspon of Solidarity with Sisters
A case of secrecy and self-silencing by Loretto Sr. Jeannine Gramick
Uneasy alliance: A look back at American sisters and clerical authority by Professor Carol K. Coburn
Like what you're reading? Sign up for GSR e-newsletters!